Friday, May 16, 2008

Christian Dior Resort 2009

Christian Dior kicked off Resort season with colour, print and volume. I found his collection very feminine and sexy in a demure way. He didn't too much skin, it was just enough. You can tell that he was designing for a strong, confident woman. One thing I absolutely love about John Galliano, who designs for Christian Dior, is that he has brought back the "GLAMOROUS LIFE". In his collection he has brought back the time when woman used to make a strong effort to look good. To gets up in the morning, have their hair perfectly curled and pinned, a red pout and lots of jewels just to walk into the kitchen. I think of all those woman from the 1950s films. They really expressed glamour in those eras.



Here's a few of his looks that I just fell for......




Peace,

"What tries to limit me, makes me Stronger"

theladyofmayhem@gmail.com

0 comments: